Thursday, February 28, 2008

First Secret

I have a secret...a secret that is not my own. I have come across my first scandal and it was completely by accident. How lucky am I? The only disappointment is that I didn't find it out myself. Oh well, there will be others. I'm just overly excited that this is my first.

So for security (and in the long run, legal) reasons, all the names I am about to use are completely made up. The people, however, are not.
So I was walking in the hall on my way to my first period class when I see Bob with Sue. Rolling my eyes, I continue walking when my friend, Carrie, pulls me to the side. "They're dating, you know." says Carrie. I nod. "Well that's not the only person she's dating.." I do a double take and ask for more.
Apparently, Carrie's brother, Steve, is best friends with Sue's believed to be ex, Bill. While Carrie was talking to Steve she mentioned something about the breakup between Sue and Bill. Steve tells Carrie that Bill says they haven't broken up, taken a break, or anything. In fact, Bill says everything is going great. So Carrie, completely taken aback, tells Steve all about Sue and Bob. So Carrie and Steve try to call Bill but unfortunately, they get no response. That's ok though, knowing Steve he's probably told Bill everything by now.
The extra twist on this is that not only is Sue telling everyone at her school that she and Bill are "taking a break" but she's also denying, only to certain people, her relationship with Bob. Not that everyone can't see them on each other like ants on a picnic. Whatever...
I intend to have my fun now. I think an evil laugh is in order but I guess I'll save it for later. I'll be back when there's more to tell. I know this information might be boring at the moment, but it'll develop. Just wait and see.
Until then,
♥Swangirl